iTech Creators has established an industry-wide reputation as the market-leading provider of web services for small businesses and individuals. The Company is well funded and financially successful.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, and other graphic tools.
- Awareness of web designing trends and norms.
- Proven work samples of highly creative designs will be preferred.
- Develop visually engaging graphics along with visual and audio concepts for the purpose of product illustrations and logos.
- Present design drafts to the relevant managers and must be flexible in incorporating any feedback given into future designs.
- Create attractive e-mail marketing campaigns for customers.
- Come up with fresh creative ideas and concepts on behalf of the company.
- Assist with other graphic design needs as needed.
- Create and design print and digital materials.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Major in Graphics DesignMultimedia.
- Highly proactive and possess attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more