realme is a technology brand that specializes in providing high quality smartphones. It is NO.1 emerging brand in India, top 10 smartphone brand global. The brand was officially established on May 4th, 2018 by its founder Sky Li together with a bunch of young people who have rich experience in the smartphone industry across countries. We focus on user needs and presents products with both strong performance and trendy design in the broad context of e-commerce. realme is committed to offering powerful performance, stylish design, sincere services and exploring more possibilities of smartphones.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall visual direction of realme India online market. You are to ensure realme offline visual consistency, including but not limited to social media poster, website banner, sales event KV, online retailers sales page.
- Collaborate with different departments to achieve business objectives through visually engaging online site.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- More than 3 years of visual design experience in the Internet, advertising companies, and hardware companies (earphones, TV, 3C). The project involves a wide range of leading successful cases. online visual designers are preferred;
- Have a solid visual expression ability can output design methods.
- Can use the software well such as AI/ PSD;
- Graduated from undergraduate design colleges and design majors, English as a working language;
- Can understand the work requirements and execute quickly;
- Send works with resume together.
Benefits & Perks:
Why realme ?
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more