Graphic Designer on 3rd party on Randstad role, hiring for premium institute.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop, InDesign, Adobe package.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by staff and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specification
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Full time Graduate from recognised university.
- At least five years' experience in Graphic Design and Audio-Video Editing
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Lightworks
- Exceptional written communications skills, with ability to adapt style to suit different communication media and audiences
Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of the communication team, and willingness to 'pitch in' as required
- Basic understanding of, and willingness to learn about, new technological developments.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more