We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop emails, web graphics, website designs, animated graphics, social media assets, infographics, presentations and designs for digital advertising campaigns.
- Discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work.
- Developing design briefs that suit the business purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing an interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print. Commissioning illustrators.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive experience on Adobe Photoshop.
- Extensive experience on Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge on creative designs.
- Experience with InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation, flash file creation.
- Working knowledge of CSS3, HTML5.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Experience on Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Experience on CorelDraw.
- Experience with a marketing or creative agency would be added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more