Mediacle, a leading digital marketing company is looking for Graphics Designer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize & generate ideas base the brief, should have strong ability of visualizing as per the brief.
- Creative in making Logo, Brochures, Collaterals, website banners, GIF banners & mailers.
- Demonstrative ability to create a wide variety of graphic products such as newsletters, business cards, Catalog, New arrivals, letter heads as well as different training materials.
- Handling creative aspects like Creation of logos and other art work.
- Excellent command over Corel draw, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Managing and designing projects from brief to fulfillment Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects Ensuring consistency in clients corporate and promotional brands.
- Creating original artwork for short and long-term projects. Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, handouts, flyers and online graphics.
- Designing pitches and presentations.
- Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Should possess the ability to come out with creative ideas and be responsible for
- Work will include but not be limited to designing
- Excellent command over Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Illustrator are a must.
- Should be for sure a treasure house of imagination and realistic creativity.
- Meet all deadlines set by the marketing director
- Create graphics/banners/brochures for websites & social media
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and website-UI / UX understanding and knowledge would be a plus
- Educational Qualification: Any diploma or graduation
- Expert use of design applications: Adobe creative suite Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, CorelDraw, flash, 2D animation
- Experience with creatively interpreting creative briefs
- Good communication skills and creativity required.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more