We seek a talented and creative professional, who is passionate about digital marketing and design principles, to help us build stunning digital experiences and being integral to our creative efforts. The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge of visual design, interaction design, user-centric experience design, and the creative web design process. As well as, strong communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with other creative team members to unite the visual style consistency across the brand
- Lead in house photo shoots and manage photo shoot ops with external vendors
- Daily collaboration with the marketing, merchandising, product and tech teams to execute digital projects across all platforms
- Self-starter who can manage and track production process for all designs
- Maintain/Update Sales and Social Media Platforms: Product images, lifestyle images, infographics, ads, promotions, social media, etc.
- Branding: Create font/style kits for cohesiveness across sub brands
- Create stunning designs and oversee process from planning to launch.
- Give creative direction to designers, developers, producers and content creators.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors/University degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
Skillsets & Experience
- Experience of 2-5 years in design field
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in design-based software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
- Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro , Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Word and Excel) is a must, Up to date with the latest UI trends, Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Knowledge or passion for Photography is a must; Videography skills is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more