Krannich Solar is today the worlds most trusted global solar distributor. Krannich Solar comes with almost 25 years of purely distribution experience in the Solar Energy segment. Being a pioneer brand in the domain, Krannich Solar has always been the name synonymous with the solar distribution that has been far ahead of the times.
We offer a wide range of revolutionary products that conform to the highest global standards and carry a host of national and international quality certifications. Krannich Solar has a team of 500 professionals working in over 25 branches in over 24 countries across the globe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop illustrations, images, and other designs using Adobe software
- Test graphics across various media
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Video editing, video making, and Gif files preparation
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Keep abreast of changing trends
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic designing and video editing
- Certification, Bachelors/Masters University Degree in graphic design
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Lightroom
- A can-do attitude and work independently
- You are highly flexible, performance-oriented and persistent
Benefits & Perks:
- You will get exposure to working with Multi-National global solar distributor
- Will get the opportunity to grow exponentially in your career
- Commit to giving you a highly professional career
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more