Jetsynthesys(Playizzon) is the place for people who like to meet new challenges every day. Working with Playizzon gives you the opportunity to work on unique products in a vibrant environment and thereby fulfilling your aspirations. If you are hungry for innovation, come join us!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands- on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/ online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with e- commerce, social media, servicing team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning, social media posts, info graphics, emails, newsletters etc.
- Translate wire frames into simple, easy- to- use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned creative and/ or advertising.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team for a product- driven business. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop and Illustrator in particular.
- Experience designing e- commerce websites, social media creative and/ or advertising.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/ web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, CorelDraw, web design and development principles.
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Perks: