Are you a master at Photoshop who can transform a dull photo into a gleaming masterpiece? Do you not only have an eye for design but also the skills & passion to create eye-catching email campaigns, website banners, social media graphics, and so much more? Does the word typography exhilarates you? If its a YES, continue reading!
As our graphic designer, you must have a strong knowledge of creative marketing & industry trends. You should have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience, efficiency in UI/UX
- Design, Email Designing & Marketing, Corporate Branding, Brand Identity Design, Typography & Colour Theory.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, HTML, UIUX)
- A keen eye for aesthetics, details and flair for written English.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design would be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more