Indus Net Technologies is an innovative IT Service, managed offshore outsourcing & digital strategy company, with the unique combination of Creativity and Technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop & illustrators.
- Communicating with stakeholders about layout and design.
- Ensure the technology approach is inline with client and internal goals.
- Must be organized and self-focused, delivering on time according to the requirements of the clients.
- Have the urge to keep up with new technologies and relevant topics in industry.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more