We are looking for Graphics Designer responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decision. Graphic Designer is responsible for developing creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objective. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create graphics (like diagrams and flowcharts) for proposals to visually represent complex topics
- Fluency in current graphic design practices such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Visio UI/UX Design, Practice standard design practices in compliance with W3C guidelines, table less layout, cross browser compatibility etc.
- Visual design of graphic elements - cover pages, forms, logos, icons, banners, micro sites, marketing collateral, brochures etc.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Communicate with different teams to elicit graphic requirements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree (at minimum)
- Expert in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
- WordPress theme customization
- Awareness of recent trends in UI Design and has a good sense of colours combination.
Benefits & Perks: