Indimedi has been a reputed ERP IT company, providing reliable software solutions based on Odoo (Open-source ERP) for Hospitals, Manufacturing, and Service Industries. We are also involved in providing ERP implementation for Hotel Management, CRM, Project Management, Educational System, Marketing organizations and all other small to large enterprises.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
- Registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients
- Working with different content management systems
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Proofreading content and making changes where necessary
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers
- Testing the website to ensure it is working
- Researching current design trends
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more