IMarks is a specialist horizontal integration company offering comprehensive solutions and services in the dynamic field of Digital Marketing. Digital Innovation and radical marketing strategies are the pillars on which the structure of an efficient delivery model has been envisioned and materialized at IMarks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizes, designs, and executes print & multimedia advertising and collateral campaigns for effective promotion of corporate image and programmatic marketing initiatives such as flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, social media ads, social media postings, corporate identity, brochures, presentation designs, document designs, etc.
- Flash Presentations, Story based flash videos, Animation Videos, etc.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and lays out web pages and electronic-based marketing communications and translates print messaging concepts to the web.
- Identifies, defines and executes designs in appropriate format and media to best deliver message and reach specific audience.
- Creates web-based wireframe architectures and codes simple pages and sites in html-based applications.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 4 years increasingly responsible experience as a graphic designer in an advertising agency or corporate marketing environment
- Minimum 4 years experience with industry-standard graphics applications including the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), Adobe Flash,CorelDraw,and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with standards compliant web design tools, which may include HTML, XHTML, DreamWeaver, CSS, Flash, ImageReady, Fireworks, and other XML-based applications
- Proficiency with pre-press, file configuration, and graphic vendor supervision
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more