We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team, supporting sales and business development with stunning presentations and marketing collateral. As a designer, you will report to the Creative Director and serve as the go-to resource and expert for visual execution. You’ll bring the FullContact brand to life across a wide range of projects, including client-facing marketing materials, sales enablement materials, slide decks, custom illustrations, and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help multiple teams with slide deck creation and support
- Expand and organize our custom illustration, iconography, and stock photography library
- Support the Marketing team to create digital materials that capture the audience's attention
- Maintain and update various design assets
- Create original, polished, on-brand, and creative design solutions through the use of typography, color, and graphic elements that reflect our brand
- Design a wide range of visual collateral including, but not limited to: print collateral, email, display banners, digital signage, social media assets, event marketing, presentations, templates, and landing pages
- Be an integral source of design support across the organization in the form of slide decks, print collateral, infographics, strategic presentations, swag, and more
- Follow production design standards and prepare final art files to release to vendors or internal stakeholders
- Adhere to brand guidelines, ensuring all visual materials are on-brand and high-quality
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years' experience as a B2B designer in an in-house or agency role
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communications, or any related field
- Presentation design experience required (Google Slides); must have strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills
- Digital illustration and icon creation experience.
- Experience working with isometric illustrations.
- Expert in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Expert in Affinity Designer or willingness to learn new design software
- Strong portfolio of work that shows a solid understanding of aesthetics, typography, composition, and brand principles
- Basic HTML and CSS skills are a plus
- WordPress knowledge a plus
We value your technical qualifications. But that's not all.
To join our high performing team, you MUST HAVE:
- Experience working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with an ability to independently prioritize projects
- Driven, ambitious, detail-oriented with a growth mindset and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Ability to see the big picture and how individual projects work together to fulfill business objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to effectively respond to last-minute requests and tight timelines
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and upper management
- Click here for a sneak preview into the various kinds of marketing collaterals that you would be expected to work on.
Ready for the challenge?
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and/or skill-set
- Health Insurance for you and your spouse & children
- Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute
- 13 Paid holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks
- We love flip flops
- We love shorts and T-shirts too!
- A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem
Do you think you can contribute to the company beyond the traditional expectations of your role and become key to the business? If yes, we have the following add-on exclusives for you. Prove your mettle, complete a year at work and grab them:
- Complete one year, work from anywhere for a month
- Rs. 1,50,000/- per year for Paid, Paid Vacation. Enjoy two weeks extra off from work, roam around anywhere in the work (go completely off-grid during this period - no work at all!)
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more