Fanusta is a journey that aims to rediscover and celebrate the traditional art and crafts of India through the creation of unique home and living experiences. It is a collaborative design space of creative young minds and skilled craftspeople of India with a vision to provide absolute design resolutions for interiors and decor.
With our diverse range of handcrafted decor, furnishings, bespoke furniture, modular kitchens and through interior consulting, we pass on a unique experience in each design-product. The products are a blend of innovation, traditional craftsmanship and modern functionality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for visual communication to inspire customers and evoke a response through creatives.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of a design process e.g. advertising, digital and web-based design, illustration or branding.
- Preparing designs for digital or print publication.
- Design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage.
- You might be taking up extended responsibilities or career progression opportunities as Art or Creative Director.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
Concept shoot of products.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- InDesign or Illustrator plus photo-editing software, such as PhotoShop.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- An understanding of the latest trends
Benefits & Perks: