eTutorWorld is looking for a Grahpic Designer to join our dynamic Marketing team. We are looking for creative thinkers, freshers or candidates with up to 3 years of experience who need to make an impact on our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Designer would be part of our growing Marketing team
- Will work closely with Head of Marketing
- Primarily responsible for making creative graphics and videos using appropriate design processes
- Will create graphics for emails, social media posts, website etc.
- Should be able to come up with multiple illustrations for a given topic
- Will co-ordinate with content writers and contribute towards appropriate graphics
- His/her responsibility will not just be to execute work as instructed but also to add value to the assigned job by contributing creatively when required.
- Will have to step up and do website design as well
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Freshers can apply
- Any graduate with 0-3 years' experience, preferably a design graduate
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Photoshop is a must.
- Any knowledge of Illustrator and Adobe Indesign would be a plus
- Ability to work with templates and style guides
- Any knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress would be a plus
- The candidate would need to work from home to start with and then from our office in Domlur, Bangalore
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more