Xento is a technology solutions provider for Entrata, Inc., the leading provider of property management software in the United States.Since 2007, Xento has built a team of more than 850 world-class IT professionals dedicated to creating innovative solutions for clients located across the United States. When you think of PHP, it’s quite evident that you would certainly be reminded of us, as we are one of the best PHPÂ company in India.Xento has created a mixed bag of over 100 smart products for Entrata. Located in Pune, we have been the city’s well known PHPhouse. The organisation has been in league for over a decade with designing and catering to solutions for property management software and has built a work culture that acts as a catalyst for comprehensive growth. Be it an application for mobile, desktop or the world wide web, one can be rest assured that Xento delivers the best in quality because we pride ourselves in being the real deal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a team of marketing, training, HR, and management to produce highÂquality design and marketing materials.
- Build and incorporate graphics from Illustrator or Photoshop, and possibly other multimedia components (audio, video, animations, etc.).
- Create presentations, documents, and templates that align with relevant corporate/brand look and feel.
- Applies the design to slides including formatting, stylizing and creation of conceptual and technical graphics (including charts and graphs).
- Transform generic, textÂheavy presentations into more graphically engaging, concise and interactive experiences.
- Create web/print ad banners.
- Work on Mascot or Character design.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Invision and PowerPoint.
- Sketching and Illustration skills will be preferred.
- Knowledge of typography, illustration, and image manipulation along with an eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Video editing knowledge and experience will be added advantage.
Benefits & Perks: