A Graphic Designing job opportunity in Gurgaon for an extremely creative and driven professional holding at least 2-5 years’ experience in the design space with expertise in Indesign, Illustrator etc.
If you have interest in helping a knowledge services company improve the presentation of their output and provide creative services on various fronts, read on and apply with us!
Your Employer:A leading, global consultant firm providing career, healthcare and wealth insights to the clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaising extensively with stakeholders, consultants, communication specialists, designers, and editors to design communication and business collateral.
- Providing highly effective Design support to Impact Sales and key stakeholders throughout the businesses in how they present their bid and sales collateral in a visual and effective way.
- Creating charts, graphs, infographics, illustrations, and touch up artwork, using Adobe software products
- Improving the presentation of the company's output as well as providing creative support on various fronts using tools like Illustrator, Indesign with print + DTP combination of skills.
- Able to lead calls independently to gather the requirements and give design consultation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate or Masters degree in Fine Arts/ Applied Arts with 2-5 years of work experience in a design team of a corporate environment (Consulting & Financial Services firm preferable)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud/ Creative Suite (Specially Illustrator and Indesign)
- Should be able to execute from basic formatting to concept based designs across all digital, print and multimedia platforms.
- Good command over English Language and strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- An opportunity to define, lead and support the knowledge services of a global organisation of specialist with your designing efforts.
- A stimulating and dynamic working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- Exposure of working with global clients.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- Market leading remuneration.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more