At Collegedunia, we are a team of young and enthusiastic generation dedicated to make an impact on college selection procedure in India. We are engrossed in making our website a nationwide hit and the most-sought-for reference for students across country.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Graphic designers work mainly nine-to-five, but deadlines may require working additional hours. Opportunities for graphic designers exist in cities throughout the country, although freelance designers can work from home.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please Refer To the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more