We are looking for an amazing and passionate Graphic Designer to help create designs that tell the stories of our services and their usability for our users.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves understanding requirement and their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, displays, and corporate identity requirements
- A visual designer works to a brief agreed with the marketing manager and business heads.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs, deadlines.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of digital platforms and their importance is highly required.
- Needs to be good with Photoshop, illustrator and other design tools to provide high res, quality and intelligent designs
- Following the design Style guide & road map & thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Conceptualizing finalized ideas and concepts to the manager or business heads.
- Working with a wide range of channels, Offline, Online Digital & affiliate contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches for the creative campaign where it's required working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in emerging tools, web exposure, color knowledge developing interactive design working as part of a team with the copywriter, stakeholders, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more