We at CareerLabs are looking for young & enthusiastic graphic designer with a strong inclination towards branding, social media and digital designs to create social media marketing campaigns and web designs/ infographics. Designing marketing collateral such as posters, brochure, social media posts, digital or print banners and more for both print media and digital media. As graphic designer your designs and visuals are presented to more than 1 million students across India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product, Media and Creative Team to capture creative requirements
- Developing Design options with multiple perspectives
- Understanding the student's requirements and generating creatives to help communicate better
- Amending designs according to the feedback/comments by all stakeholders
- Ensuring it is consistent with the project's goals and also following the company standards
Required Knowledge & Skills:
REQUIRED SKILLS & PARAMETERS
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Experience/knowledge working with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge in Video/Audio editing tools will be a plus.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
- Ability to work individually as well in a team
EXPERIENCE WITH TOOLS
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more