The Artist :
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. You are the one giving life to that picture and communicating about the brand to the consumer. You are an artist who paints on the brand canvas to create visual imagery that captures the interest and imagination of every person interacting with our brand. You live and breathe our brand identity and capture it in every bit of communication – both online and offline. You propel your creativity to craft arresting and thought provoking visuals that make people think and evaluate. You understand what is to be communicated, see things clearly in the eye of your mind and bring it to reality in a manner that leaves a lasting impression in our consumers.
Your ability to showcase the services and products we bring to reality will determine how we are perceived in the eyes of our consumer and you should be able to evoke a strong passion for what we create, thereby creating aspirational desire in the people who see your visuals. You should also have the capability to wield technology to make your creations reach a wider audience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
A day in the life of a Graphic Designer in Bonito Designs :
- Conceptualize and develop visually enticing artwork for digital and printed collaterals
- Implement project briefs, executing design layout for both print and web output
- Liaise with suppliers and agencies for production
- Work closely with other marketing functions to deliver project objectives
- Understands the requirements of the project from the marketing team
- Work with copywriters, content writers and marketing team in harmony to produce final output
- Is disciplined in completing the assigned work within timelines
- Is tech savvy and has the knowledge of design trends on their fingertips.
- Is willing to learn and reinvent themselves from time to time.
- Has an eye for detail and is familiar with contemporary artwork
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design brief to record requirements and needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience of at least 4 years, preferably in an agency
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual / visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, photo editing tools etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile to get things done
- No compromise on quality of end product
- Has up - to - date knowledge to interpret our requirements and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, sales tools etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more