BluEnt is looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer with excellent working knowledge ofAdobe Photoshop,Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and InDesign. The candidate must be able to think of unique ideas and use tools and skills to execute them for print, web and other purposes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Creating illustrations / website UX/UI / banners / brochure / designs (anything) made with photos, without people or faces. corporate Identities, infographics, process graphics, catalogues, social media graphics etc using latest software technology or hand. according to design briefs.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Test graphics across various media, browsers and devices
- Following instructions and completing assigned tasks on time.
- Collaborating with team members on concept, design, and execution.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, (Fine Arts preferred).
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Should have excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Coral Draw, and Premiere.
- Should be able to apply creative thoughts on Product designs.
- Should be thoughtful enough in creating corporate identities like: Brochures, letters, Visiting Cards, Catalogues, logo designs.
- Well versed with social media graphic design.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Adept at Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of time management and problem-solving.
- Should have initiative and drive for a challenging work environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution oriented attitude
- Ability to work with tight project deadlines while maintaining high quality of work.
- The willingness to use feedback for improvement.
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in graphic design.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- BLUENT is a US-based multinational Design, Engineering & Technology group with two main business units, BLUENT Global and BLUENT CAD.
- BLUENT CAD is for Architectural, 3D, Engineering, BIM, Interior and Millwork Designing projects.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more