SimplePlan Media is a group of creatives who believe in delivering the best in the most simplest way possible. We design websites for businesses, develop applications for entrepreneurs, and craft brands for those who aim to think differently.
Sketchbook, pinterest and a hot cup of coffee are your best friends. Your daydreams often turn into art pieces that you try to pimp out on your Behance. You love working with multiple different clients/ platforms /idiots-in-our-office. At the core of it, you love design and love creating art pieces for brands that can hold up to the best.
Roles & Responsibilities:
What We Hope You Got:
- Good graphics.
- The ability to give a crash course on Photoshop and illustrator to a five-year-old.
- Web designing knowledge is also important. You should know how to create web designs using the required grids.
- A love for UI/UX that bleeds into an unhealthy obsession.
- Experience goes a long way, but a burning passion and actual creative ability goes even further.
- A strong enough heart to bear the 6th final draft. Feedback is always good.
What We Pray You Don't:
- Get stuck on that same old style without changing. We grow when we learn.
- Unrequited love for comic sans. Were open but not that open.
- Hate your work. Work isn't just money, its fun and growth.
- A problem with anyone who doesn't stroke your ego. Were a team not a solo mission.
- An inability to handle changes that the client makes you do again for the 5th time.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more