We are looking for a creative Graphic designer who can design graphics for online and offline media.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and production support for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Content writers, Marketing Communications & other teams to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience Required - Min.5 years
- Proven graphic designing experience in Adobe, Photoshop, illustrator, UI, Corel Draw
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Coral, Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Should be ready to relocate to Mumbai.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more