ACKO is India’s first and fastest-growing InsurTech company which makes buying and using insurance effortlessly. It was founded in 2016 by Mr. Varun Dua- a serial fintech entrepreneur who set simplicity, affordability and innovation as its cornerstones. In a short span since its inception, Acko has partnered with major tech companies like Amazon, OYO and Ola, and is renowned for its innovative insurance products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on and extend the ACKO brand guidelines into all the design work to create a strong and comprehensive visual identity for the brand
- Creation of aesthetic & effective visual designs for internal campaigns
- Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations
- Research, assist and present new ideas for a variety of creative marketing campaigns across app/website, social media, performance marketing and email campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience working in the B2C e-commerce industries preferably as part of the marketing and corporate communications teams, or alternatively in creative/digital agencies/Media houses
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects (web,video and animation software), should be good at making illustrations (on ipad etc.)
- Expert in creating marketing collaterals such as banners, posters, social media Ads,videos (animation), etc
- Experience in video editing and animation/motion graphics would be an added advantage
- Independent self-starters who can ideate and execute projects end-to-end with little oversight
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more