Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL) provides comprehensive test preparatory services for students preparing for medical and engineering entrance examinations, school/board exams and competitive exams such as NTSE, KVPY and Olympiads. AESL believes that the Aakash brand is associated with quality coaching and a proven student selection track record in various medical and engineering entrance examinations. With 30 years of operational experience in the test preparatory industry, the company has a pan India network of 186 Aakash Centres across 103 cities and 23 states/ union territories. The company has an employee count of more than 4500 pan India with registered office at Aakash Tower, 8, Pusa Road, New Delhi- 110005.
Aakash Educational Services Ltd. presents its e-learning platform called Aakash Digital. We prepare students for National and State Level Medical & Engineering Entrance Exams + CBSE Board Exams. The program is delivered through a series of pre-scheduled live classes and recorded online lectures. Aakash Digital has a group of passionate individuals with a goal of providing knowledge and guidance to students creating an environment that not only guides them to fulfil their dreams but also inspires them to recognize and achieve their true potential. Our digital learning program brings Aakashs quality classroom coaching, developed over the past 30 years to your home while helping students save time, money and giving them the flexibility to learn, anytime, anywhere.
Roles & Responsibilities:
To support marketing initiatives at Aakash Digital, with graphic designing for both online and offline media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Needs to have a strong working knowledge and understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw.
- Conceptualize and design layout for internal communication, brochures, leaflets, web banners and ad banners for Facebook etc. and a lot more!
- Should love thriving in a high-energy, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS will be an add on.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate with proven graphic design skills backed by a strong portfolio
- Creative thinker. Problem Solver. Team Player.
- Technically skilled across platforms.
Benefits & Perks: