We’re looking for a Graphic Design Intern.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Use graphic design software and are skilled to work with different media.
- Collaborate with the Creative and Graphic Design Managers to develop design concepts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graphic Design major preferred.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience working with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign would be an added advantage.
Note: Candidates must include their portfolio link when they apply. Only those candidates can apply who :
- Are available for full time (9 hours a day).
- Are available for a duration of 2 months.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
Benefits & Perks:
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design professionals
- Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code
- Job Type: Internship (Remote)
- Salary: - 6,000 - 10,000 /month.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more