We are looking for a highly-creative Digital Marketer who can plan, execute, and optimize online marketing campaigns across through Google Adwords, GDN & Google Shopping. Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn would be a plus.
The ideal candidate should be able to develop engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical skills, a good understanding of consumer behavior, and prior experience in digital marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of client
- Design, create and manage digital marketing campaigns across through Google Adwords, Google Shopping & GDN
- Manage all digital marketing channel
- Provide creative ideas to design content for campaigns, select target audiences, and understand consumer behavior
- Measure performance and create daily reports for the performance and making recommendations for amendments and improvements
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends, new social media sites, web technologies, changes in algorithms and best practice
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Semrush, WebTrends etc
- Having in-depth knowledge for Search Network, Display Network, Re-marketing, Shopping Campaign, Video Marketing, In-market, Affiliate Marketing, YouTube Campaign etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field not mandatory.
- Certified in Digital Marketing is a bonus. Prior experience of running digital campaigns on Google Adwords. Google Shopping, and Facebook, Google and Instagram.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of tools such as Semrush, Adwords, Google Analytics.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more