We are looking for a Motivated and result-driven Google Adwords Specialist to join our team! As a Digital Marketing Manager ( Google Ads Specialist), you will be responsible for :
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete responsibility of Google and Facebook ads.
- End to end campaign management (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads)
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving the performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behavior and recommend improvements.
Skills Required / Pre-requisites:
- Proven 2+ yrs SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- The Specialist will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- Should have a good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Must be a graduate, MBA will be a plus.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Should be aware of all the latest digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Should be willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- The ability to think creatively and work independently a fast working environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more