Do you consider yourself to have the Googliness gene? Do you have a favourite ad extension when you’re running a conversion campaign? If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity in digital advertising and marketing, working with a fast-growing company that runs on-going digital and social campaigns for Canadian and USA clients, then SourceDesk Global is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced Googler that has success with paid search campaigns using Google AdWords and Social Media ads. This role will plan and manage paid search campaigns for clients across different industries, analyze performance data, and optimize campaigns. The ideal Google AdWords Specialist candidate will be someone who will take initiative and find ways to solve problems to drive results using AdWords.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You'll be handling the day to day management of digital media search campaigns with a heavy focus on getting the best ROI for your buck. We already do some pretty cool things with social media, so we want someone who can do some pretty cool things with AdWords to join the party.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in digital marketing; minimum of 3 years required.
- Experience and success with Google AdWords.
- History of achieving strong ROI for clients.
- Ability to analyze data to optimize for strong performance.
- Ability to conduct keyword research, analysis and keyword expansion for clients.
- Learn and understand clients business and competition.
- Stay informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of digital advertising technology, including: targeting, remarketing, conversion tracking, and more.
- Both agency and in-house experience is a plus.
- Minimum of a Post Secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience
Benefits & Perks: