You will be responsible for setting, implementing and maintaining a paid advertising strategy for our clients. You will be an integral member of the Marketing team who will ensure that all media spent are optimized across multiple channels including paid search, social, display and video networks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generating leads and sales using Facebook/Google Ads.
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients.
- Testing variations of ads to determine the best performing.
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving ads.
- Reporting of results of Facebook/Google Campaigns.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
- Design and run daily, weekly and monthly reports to help track key performance metrics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good writing skills and the ability to proofread Ad copies.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Enthusiastic for paid search and drive growth.
- Analyze data and insights to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook/Google and search campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Updated knowledge of trends on marketing channels and technologies.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more