The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities. You will also work with the Content Marketing and Design Teams to create content for each stage of a Client’s digital journey.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Design, build strategies for Social media and Google Ads
- Expertise in digital marketing concepts
- Proven experience on google marketing - SEO, PPC, Paid campaigns, display ads etc
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Expert in email marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Business or Hotel Management. MBA is a plus.
- 1 -3 years of Account Management or other customer facing experience.
- Good experience in Google analytics, AdWords Fundamentals, Digital Ads, SEO, SMM, E-mail Marketing, Mobile Ads, SEM Rush
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convince internal stakeholders and customers.
- Strong Analytics skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Achieving strong ROI for clients
- Ability to analyze data to optimize for strong performance
- Ability to conduct keyword research, analysis and new keyword opportunities for clients
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more