We are currently seeking experienced and fresher writers to join our team for the role of “Full-time Academic Writer” for Finance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of quantitative finance would be an advantage.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial ratios, cash flows are a must.
- Candidates should have good command over the subject.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Candidates should have 60% above through-out their academics.
- To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent academic record, with a higher degree in the area of specialization.
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to learn things fast.
- Keen attention to details.
- Excellent time management to ensure timely delivery.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Preference: MBA Finance, CFA Level 3.
- The candidates are required to:
- Possess thorough knowledge of the specialized field and write the research materials according to client needs.
- Assist clients in understanding the requirements of their projects and provide writing samples.
- Conduct both primary and secondary academic research to meet the research needs of the clients.
- To learn new academic skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Annually evaluation of performance.
- Monthly Incentive System.
- One day Work from Home (WFH) once in a week (Tuesday to Friday).
- Training & Probation period will be for 2 Months.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more