Hi, We are Vinsol!! A cross-functional team of Designers, Engineers and Managers – working from our offices in San Francisco and New Delhi. We have built Beautiful, Usable and Performant Software Products for customers across the globe. In the 18 years of our existence, we have worked with Enterprises as well as startups. We are experts at building web applications on modern frameworks and Native mobile applications.
As a Front-end Designer, you will be a part of our design team and will be working with some of Rails core contributors on challenging and interesting projects. You also will be a part of an Agile delivery team and work closely with Requirement Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development & Design team and QA team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate must have:
- Excellent HTML, CSS skills.
- Excellent PhotoShop/Sketch/Adobe XD skills.
- Should be able to make well layered PSDs.
- Excellent PSD to HTML/CSS skills.
- Table-Less Website layout building.
- Experience with Responsive web design.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Experience with Mobile & Tablet web design.
- Experience of integrating HTML CSS with server-side code(PHP, Ruby On Rails, or ASP.net) templates to produce dynamic pages with flexible layout.
- Knowledge of building HTML Email.
- Experience of working with version control systems such as Git
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with JQuery.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor like LESS, Saas.
- Experience with emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility.
- Experience in AJAX techniques.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Boilerplate.
- Experience of working with Ruby On Rails projects.
- Experience of working with tools like Zeplin, InVision, balsamiq etc.
Benefits & Perks: