At Integra, we are at our best when we are crafting content and digital transformation solutions for our customers through our innovative source-to-publish workflow offerings, and digital learning solutions across diverse industry verticals.
With our leadership and expertise in end-to-end digital content solutions, content-focused technologies, and workflow solutions, we adeptly help our global publishing customers maximize ‘return on content production investments’ and focus on what they do best – publish great content products for their customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Comprehend the content provided by the client/Subject Matter Experts and arrange the content in a logical flow
- Should be able to visualize and provide presentation strategy for the content
- Developing Storyboards with engaging content with minimal or no grammatical errors
- To help in building the Instructional Design Process and come up with the Instructional Design
- Document, Style Guide and excellent Storyboards Templates.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate with nil standing arrears
- Excellent English Writing Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Should have a flair for writing.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more