Oswaal Books was founded in 1984 by Mr. Naresh Jain.From a small publishing unit with merely 100 titles, Oswaal Books is now the fastest growing publishing house in India with more than 400 titles.
It publishes books for all the leading boards like CBSE, ISC, ICSE, SSLC and so on. Apart from this, it also publishes books for some of the most important national level competitive exams like JEE – Mains & Advanced, NEET, NTPC RRB, etc.
It’s the keen eye for changes in the education ecosystem along with a dynamic mindset that has led to Oswaal Books’ popularity today. The creative amalgamation of exam ready content in print with high tech digital tools has played a pivotal role in its success. Oswaal Books has always been a pioneer in innovating for the benefit of students and that has made Oswaal Books the 1st choice of Students in India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exploring various medium of Digital marketing to create awareness (Social Media, websites etc.)
Generating leads using Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Testing variations of ads to determine best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving of ads
- Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Responsible for understanding various distribution models and developing preference for the brand, Identify, effective BTL tools for brand promotion.
- Team management and generating revenue through them
- Planning, budgeting and execution of marketing calendar and Go-To-Market Strategies for new shows to drive reach and visibility, through ATL and BTL
- Forging strategic alliances and partnerships to build brand imagery through on-ground, retail, digital and print partnerships and provide sales support
- Ideating and planning tactical promotions across various media to deliver consistent innovative engagement concepts for the target audience
- Identification and management of revenue generation streams for the brand through digital, licensing and on-ground IP creation
- End-to-End Project Delivery for a consumer connect program that arranges direct interactions between consumers and the senior management of the organisation.
- Build on compelling product messaging along with key stakeholders for all the products that set them apart from others in the market. To ensure consistent message delivery and communication for individual products across all channels.
- Obtain insights into the competition, customers' usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through research and field data.
- Own up the product marketing analytics for Hogar products, system tracking and reporting of relevant data to all key stakeholders.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The candidate should have worked in an integrated marketing role for at least 5 years
- Periodic Reporting-highlighting, progress, comparisons and measurement numbers
- Should be able to handle stretched deadlines.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Advanced communication skill
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more