We are parents just like you. Our journey began when we, Ghazal and Varun, were expecting our first child. That’s the time we turned from a bungee jumping, pub hopping, carefree couple to basically a couple of safety wardens. Everything had to be safe, kosher & googled. When the morning sickness became a routine, we were shocked to find that there were no safer alternatives to pills and ended up having to struggle a lot.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Social media campaign: end-to-end execution and planning - Hardcore FB Ads.
- Driving awareness, demand, and acquisition through social media marketing channels
- Optimize against key metrics including CTR, revenue lift, ROI, CPA and conversions
- Analyze and report on performance metrics and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance.
- Should not majorly worked on lead generation campaigns but has worked on conversion/purchase optimized campaigns.
- Should have handled budget of max 70Lacs to 1Cr in a month.
- Should have handled conversions.
- Work towards month on month increment while maintain the channel efficiency.
- Work with content writers to develop compelling messaging across platforms.
- Work with designers to ideate and develop relevant creative to increase the CTR numbers.
- Building experiments and tests basis hypothesis (creative, audience and content)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in building and managing acquisition and remarketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more