Wildnet is a decade old AWARD winning IT Software Solution Engineering Company with its foundation laid in the year 2006. Initially, we started our path with digital marketing services which later expanded to offering world class Software Solutions to organizations across the globe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Facebook Ads (Paid Social), Twitter and Instagram expert and to be a part of our 70+ people Digital marketing Team. The candidate should have
- Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Facebook Ads, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client's stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Experince on working on big budget facebook campaigns.
- Performs various other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualification: Graduate
- Industry: Ecommerce, ITES, Digital Marketing
- Must have experience in facebook ads, Instagram ads, Linkedin ads
- Creating Campaigns in Google ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook marketing, Keyword Research,
- Negative Keyword Research, Writing Ad copy/description, Basic knowledge of MS EXCEL.
- Must be proficient in the English Language
Benefits & Perks:
You will be working for one of our USA client. The strong communication skill is must. Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate and will be above the industry standard.