Specscart is one of the fastest growing online eye-wear stores in the UK. A team of young professionals who are changing the eye-wear industry in the UK.
And we’re not looking for Job Applicant’s! We are looking for our new team member – a Digital Marketing maverick who’ll contribute in taking the venture to new heights.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you'll need for success at Specscart.
In this role you will:
Working within a growing business, in the competitive UK eyewear Industry, you will take the responsibility for the businesses search engine optimisation strategy and growing its organic traffic. Working in conjunction with the business leadership to ensure the company's website is continually growing its organic presences. This will involve working on the technical website set up, the on-page content, and building a programme of ongoing link acquisition.
The team expects you to be self-motivated and driven to excel in your role.
- Managing the search engine optimisation strategy and implementation for Specscart.co.uk
- Ensuring the website technical architecture is conducive for optimal performance in the search engines.
- Optimising the website on-page content for the main target keywords.
- Building a link building approach which ties in with the businesses other marketing activities to find and deliver ongoing opportunities.
- Monitoring and reporting on organic search performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Required Skills and Behaviors:
- Excellent knowledge of all search engine optimisation tactics.
- Strong experience of content and link-based SEO.
- A good understanding of technical SEO.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and enthusiastic about search engine optimisation.
- Good understanding of key SEO tools needed to deliver an effective strategy.
- Experience of working in SEO in competitive industries.
- 3 years' minimum experience of managing search engine optimization campaigns in a competitive industry
- Experience of running SEO campaigns across technical, content and link building
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to our recruitment officer with the subject line "Search Engine Optimization - Executive/Sr. Executive/Manager Application". In the email, make sure to include your resume (in Word or PDF), cover letter, salary requirements and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more