Akshaya was founded in 1995 under the stewardship of Mr. T. Chitty Babu, a leading light of the real estate industry in India. Since its inception, Akshaya has set the highest standards for itself, inspired by the Sanskrit origin of its name, which means ‘endless pursuit’. It has grown into one of the most awarded companies in the country acclaimed for its transparent business practices and innovation. The journey over the last Two Decades has seen the company excel in both the home and commercial domains by building more than 155 magnificent edifices in South India.
Powered by a team of more than 200 top-notch professionals and driven by the core values of ‘Passion, Principles and Performance’, Akshaya has now earned the respect of peers in the construction industry and the admiration of thousands of delighted customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize & execute digital marketing plans optimized for generating quality leads.
- Manage all efforts across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Search Engines with a focus on delivering a good return on investment (ROI).
- Ability to generate marketing content for social media, blogs, infographics, presentations, emails, and websites.
- Ability to generate analytics reports with Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics
- Drive continuous efficiency improvement through ongoing A/B testing, experiments, campaign optimization, ad formats & innovative ideas to generate leads.
- Work with the development team to optimize the website for SEO & convert more visitors into leads.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to assess the performance of ongoing campaigns & brainstorm new & innovative strategies to capture audience attention
- Coordinate with sales teams to implement strategies
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more