Manages all social media channels, campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience, and to increase audience satisfaction. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote the overall brand through social media channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing, executing and growing the Social media channels
- Responsible for the ideation and the production of any content required for the channel
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Responsible for the timely delivery and performance of the social media channel
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be willing to be the face of Social Media.
- Upto 5 LPA
- Compensation and Designation will depend on candidates past experience and qualification.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more