The Senior Executive Content will be working closely with the content manager to drive content strategy for both consumer and trade for the portfolio in-charge. He / she will drive creation of content for brand campaigns. He / she will also demonstrate creative writing skills and will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
Work with internal & external teams in a highly collaborative manner to convey a unique brand voice for the portfolio he/she will be in-charge of while creating authentic content that promotes relevant engagement and drives brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Content Development and Drive Collaboration :
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify content requirement and to give visibility on the SM calendar.
- Work with external stakeholders / agency / brand partners / freelancers to develop content as per the requirement.
- Plan and execute product and lifestyle photoshoots.
- Responsible for writing copy for all communication.
- Setup a database of new vendors to work with for content production.
- Budget negotiation with external vendors.
2. Digital Asset Management :
- Manage the company wide Digital Asset library for the Portfolio in-charge.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate - Journalism / communications background preferred.
- 2 - 3 years of experience on the content production side - photography + video - with media houses or OTT platforms
- Strong copy writing skills for digital platforms.
- Strong command over English.
- Strong content production and execution capabilities.
- Comfortable with vendor coordination and budget negotiation.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more