We are a leading branding and digital marketing company based in Kolkata, providing 360-degree creative digital marketing, branding & advertising solutions to the clients all over India since its inception. We serve brands across industries, product categories, and brand challenges and offer a comprehensive portfolio of branding, digital marketing, and design services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics,, Web Trends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more