At Tertium Technology, we’re driven by the need to develop world class products for our clients. Each aspect of our project workflow from conception to delivery is executed with our customers goals in mind. The foundation of all our processes are built upon three core principles.
At Tertium Technology we pride ourselves, in bridging the gap between challenging business issues and the latest in high-tech capabilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A Lead generation Executive is Responsible for generating leads both industry specific and product specific.
- Generate quality leads by Prospect Research, Industry Research.
- Map the current prospect issues to our services/ products to get more strategic clients.
- Must have the ability to ask questions and listen; which are the keys to success in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Generate new leads using email, social media or other channels
- Market Research (including Primary and Secondary Research).
- Identifying potential clients all over the globe & Generating Leads.
- Collecting Data from third Party Data sources from Various Professional sites like linked In, Plaxo, Xing, Wink, Brijj, jigsaw, Viadeo, Jigsaw etc.
- Database building
- Creating a successful sales process
- Identifying Potential Competitors and their Partners, Sponsors in Respective Country
- Documentation of campaign, prospects and keeping tracks of all individual accounts.
- Analyzing IT marketing trends, tracking inside sales activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning IT Sales and Marketing strategies
- Conduct market research to study the feasibility of our services in across the world Market and Representing Company in Overseas and Domestic market
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in Market research
- Email Marketing: Content, Design, Planning, Execution
- Lead Generation: Industry, Service & Product Specific
- Third Party Data Collections
- Understands and embraces change
- Email Campaign Management
- Good Writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Successful track record of working in team office environment
- Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable, strong work ethic, ability put in the extra hours
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communications skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Exposure to the US Market
- Attractive Incentive Plans
- Recognition celebrations
- Season Holidays
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more