PipeCandy is building a market/industry intelligence product that combines sophisticated ML/AI algorithms with deep sector intelligence focused on eCommerce and Digital Native companies.
The Campaign Executive will be responsible for executing and managing outbound campaign initiatives for PipeCandy’s customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Get on customer calls to understand their business context and campaign goals
- Craft client-specific outbound strategies
- Draft personalized email sequences
- Execute campaigns, analyze how they perform and make course corrections (content, target audience, etc.) as needed
- Regularly track the campaign performance metrics - responses, opens, clicks, etc. on a dashboard, keep the customer appraised about the performance and plan of action on bi-weekly calls
- Evaluate tools for outbound campaigns & account intelligence
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel/Google sheets
- Ability to understand and articulate problems, approaches and ideas
- Metrics mindset - Framing conversations, arguments & execution plans that revolve around 'measurability'
Qualifications & Competencies :
- 0-2 year(s) of experience in the marketing function
- Demonstrable proof of expertise as a hands-on contributor
- Command over spoken and written forms of English
Benefits & Perks:
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more