At Genisys, we know that digital transformation is essential to future-proofing and streamlining your business. Our digital strategy, data management, ERP and CRM, cloud and business process services analyze and deliver your end-to-end needs with the smartest intelligence and clearest foresight. We work with trusted, industry-leading partners like Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and Amazon to ensure your business gets the highest quality tools, no matter what industry you’re in.
DESIGNATION: Executive – Ad Operations
Preferably: Immediate Joinees.
PURPOSE Responsible for trafficking and troubleshooting all the request send by client through email or queue management system with 100% accuracy
Qualification Any Graduate/Under Graduates.
Should be willing to working in Night Shift (NSA allowance will be paid).
Experience 1-5 years year of experience in online advertising domain (DCM or Sizmek or DFP or AppNexus or DSP ).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Schedule and target ad campaigns and provide reporting.
- Collaborate with other team members on their queries and manage the team in the absence of TL
- Aware of Customer's culture when interacting with them
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have a greater knowledge on Programmatic advertising.
- Deep exposure towards campaign management. (Display, Mobile, Video, Native and Social).
- In depth understanding about View ability, Optimization, Private marketplace deals and ad fraud.
- addition Exposure will be a value advantage for the profile but not mandatory on multiple platforms such as DoubleClick Bid Manager, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other major DSPs (Demand Side Platforms).
- Additional knowledge on advertiser end ad servers such as DCM, Sizmek is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility in shift timing to meet customer requirements and extending normal shifts and working in weekends and Holidays
- Market Knowledge Required knowledge on Digital marketing industry and happenings.
- Knowledge of ad-serving, ad operation, campaigns setup and trafficking.
- Knowledge on various ad tags and troubleshooting creative
- Proven track record of ad-serving and banner campaign management across multiple markets and campaigns with a strong understanding of display marketing tools and the industry , and banner trouble shooting.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills with neutral accent
- Problem Solving Providing focused and alternative solutions to customers on defined process.
- Resolving Conflict Making sure in understanding the customer requirements well and resolving/troubleshooting the issues to arrive the concluded solution
- Good in Interpersonal skills
- Proactive in taking responsibilities
- Career Progression Team Lead
- Reporting to Manager
Benefits & Perks:
- Best in industry