StarClinch is a platform to discover and book performance artists and live entertainers. Our extensive listing of models, dance Troupes, live bands, photographers, musicians and singers serves as a tool to find the best talent for the gathering. Our aim is to bridge the gap between a host and an artist, through a secure, cost-effective and transparent medium. We are continually working towards nurturing an environment which is focused, reliable and opens up an array of opportunities for Clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy.
- Create various email lists and campaigns.
- Test every campaign's success.
- Determine email marketing KPIs.
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis.
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Create smart email lists.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Analyze data to get smart insights.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more