We are looking for a talented Email marketing Specialist to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Strong project management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more