This person will be responsible to assist with the execution of Email Marketing Strategy. Will also develop and implement new tactics to drive growth and to maximize the natural search channel as a whole.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote both products or services
- End to end ownership of email marketing strategy - email calendar & strategy planning, discount strategy, creation, execution, tracking, reporting of email marketing campaigns including bounce logs.
- Troubleshoot and collaborate to find solutions to deliverability issues as they arise
- Manage customer database with various segments and relevant attributes and make sure that email lists are up-to-date with valid email addresses.
- Ensure IP addresses are warmed up and domain reputation remain in the good slab
- Monitor overall deliverability rates across all users and IPs - responsible for open/click/bounce rates and ROI
- Maintain relationships with ISP and other email providers
- Build a connection on social networking sites or various input forms for lead generation
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Co-ordinate between creative designer and content writer to finalise mobile friendly campaigns
- Plan email personalization to the deepest levels to maximize customer LTV and experience.
- Plan the customer journey, customer lifecycle, understanding customer behavior and executing campaigns/engagement programs to improve retention
- Understand different customer cohorts (new vs. repeat, broken down by source, locations, offers vs. non-offers, categories bought etc. ) and behavior across platforms- research and implement new methods of abuse detection, prevention and spam controlling
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate from tier I/tier II with excellent academic record.
- 2-4 years' experience in Email Marketing strategy planning and execution
- Proven track record of running successful email marketing campaigns for ecommerce platforms to promote both products and services.
- Advanced proficiency in Emailing Tools.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more